Last updated May 20, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Security Point ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website http://mysecuritypoint.com, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice†that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our services.
This privacy notice†applies to all information collected through our website (such as http://mysecuritypoint.com), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice†as the "Services").
Please read this privacy notice†carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Security Point does not track search history in any user identifiable way. The most popular search engines create search profiles of specific users in order to retarget ads based on those search queries as the user navigates the internet. Security Point does not track your search history in any user identifiable way
2. Security Point does not retain server logs connected to personally identifiable information (PII). Security Point does not use tracking tool or maintain logs that compromise your privacy
3. Security Point prevents your ISP from tracking your search terms. Some search engines do not encrypt your queries, which means your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can intercept, access and connect them to your web and/or cable account. When you use Security Point, your search queries are encrypted (SSL) so that your ISP cannot access them.
4. Security Point does not associate your searches with your online accounts. The most popular search engines offer other services which often collect sensitive personal information such as email (Gmail, Outlook Webmail) and social web services (Google+, YouTube). When you search the web and remain logged into these accounts, your search queries can be connected to your social and other online accounts. Security Point disconnects your searches from being tied to your email accounts and social profiles, except for Security Point’s partners.
5. Security Point does not request, log or share your personal information. Security Point does not or collect or maintain any personal information from users who use mysecuritypoint.com.
9. Collected search queries and URLs are used as part of the security features of the
product and are not stored in any user identifiable way
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING AND USING OUR Security Point. BY INSTALLING OR USING OUR SEARCH SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE, AND DO NOT USE Security Point.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Black Rock Interactive†
101 Bedford ave b515 Brooklyn
New York, NY 11211
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by†clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Security Point uses Google's Safebrowsing API (https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en)